Trade Remedies Digital Service Accessibility statement for the TRA service
Using this website
This website is run by the Trade Remedies Authority (TRA), part of Department for International Trade (DIT). We want as many people as possible to use this website, so you should be able to:
- navigate the website using speech recognition software
- navigate the website using a keyboard
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
We’ve made the text as understandable as possible, including defining acronyms and explaining more technical terms.
All parts of this website should be accessible.
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email email@example.com
- call +44 (0) 20 7215 5000
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 5 working days.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
TRA is committed to making its service accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
This statement was prepared on 03 July 2019 It was last updated on 03 July 2019.
How we tested this website
This website was last tested on 16 April 2019. The test was carried out by a DIT appointed independent specialist, Digital Accessibility Centre.
Evidence for this accessibility assessment:
- we have supplied alt text for images
- the tables follow the GDS design system so have already been tested for accessibility compliance
- the content structure is in a logical order and broken up with clear headers and sub headers and form fields are labelled.
- the pages can be navigated using a keyboard with focus on tab
- text and graphic elements have sufficient contrast against the background
- the page title indicates the website’s purpose and content
- the purpose of every link is clear from the link text
- the website uses valid HTML
- the website is content so interactive elements are limited to links, with graphics limited to graphs
- users can change the text spacing or line height in their browser
- the service was tested using (and works with) the following assistive tools: ZoomText, Jaws, NVDA, VoiceOver, DragonVoice, Talkback.